Do you ever wonder…
- why friendships have to be complicated?
- how to handle rumors and gossip?
- what guys are thinking?
- why you and your parents don’t understand each other anymore?
- if you’re the only one feeling overwhelmed by life’s pressures?
How many places do you get to truly be yourself?
- What if you had a safe haven? What if there was a place where you got to be exactly who you are, week after week. A place where you could bring all of your joy, worries, frustrations and anger. An outlet for the sad days when you need a place to cry, or a special space to celebrate all of the good. A safe haven where you never have to be any different than who you are at any single moment.
- What if you had a tribe? What if there were girls just like you who understood the pressures you faced, the fears that kept you awake at night, and the remarkable energy it took to get through the school day? What if you could be seen for who you really are, without fear of judgment or rejection?
- What if you had an older, wiser (but pretty cool) mentor? What if this mentor had seen and heard it all before. What if she had loved and supported countless other teens on their own personal journeys through the minefields of these turbulent years? What if she had a unique way of seeing your incredible gifts, your unique heart, and your own brand of wisdom? What if this mentor knew exactly how to help you be your best self in ways that you could embrace, take home and access at any time?
How might that change everything for you? Join TGC and find out.
What is TGC?
TGC is a unique group comprised of girls, grades 7-12, who are committed to creating and sustaining authentic relationships with themselves and others. These skills are building blocks for girls’ psychological and social development, and inform critical aspects of life as girls mature into young adults. There’s ample evidence to show that academic performance, while important, is only a piece of the puzzle that impacts a girl’s future success. When girls develop a deeper understanding and awareness of social and emotional intelligence, possibilities unfold and their world expands in ways that were not possible previously. Gaining insight into themselves, and learning how to manage their feelings and relationships are the foundation for confident, strong young women who FLOURISH.
What will you get from TGC?
– Learn how to resolve friction and conflicts with friends
– Discover ways to manage stress
– Develop a strong sense of self
– Cultivate a confidence that will allow you to stay true to yourself
– Create lasting relationships without the drama
– Set and meet personal goals more easily
– Learn how to resolve conflicts with parents peacefully and respectfully
– Behave in ways that are consistent with your values
TGC is the only group of its kind specifically developed to provide an oasis from all the pressures of being a teenage girl, and we have fun!
If you are interested in learning more about TGC for middle and high school aged girls, please contact us.
Together we will create the connections that matter.